Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Pattern Release.....Hapshepsut.......#0707

Dear Lords and Ladies;

At last I have completed (sort'a) my computer updates...Of course, I had to exchange one item the "expert" sold me for my wireless broadband network...and have some unplanned modifications I have to make, but at least I have a workable upgrade!!

Here are the photos for the next Lord Perry Pattern to be released:  The pattern is available for sale and fits both the modern and classic 11 1/2 inch fashion doll.  Hapshepsut is the seventh pattern in Les Afriquennes, and follows Cleopatra/Isis and Nefertiti/Nefertiri as the third in the Egyptian series.
Arsinoe, our fourth will be available later this year.


Back in 1473 B.C., it was unheard of for a woman to rule in Egypt, however, upon the death of her brother/husband, Hapshepsut declared herself divine, curried favor with the priesthood, and wore men's clothing when necessary.  Lord Perry has created a pattern, that while entirely feminine, suggests the robes worn by an Egyptian prince (without the beard she often wore while on the throne).  During her lifetime she was responsible for several important civil works, including her famous burial chamber.  Unfortunately, she was believed to be murdered by her nephew in his bid for the Egyptian throne.

As Ever, I can be reached at Lordperrypattern@aol.com , this blogspot, and Geneva White on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment