Monday, September 26, 2016

Return of Lord Perry Patterns


As you can readily see, I have some learning curve issues;  I cannot get the placement correct, etc.  but we will get it ironed out eventually!!



Well, it has been four years since I last posted to this blog; at that time I had my life organized (I thought) to be able to return to creating fashionable patterns for fashion dolls.  It is always amazing how fate throws its own curve no matter what you plan!! Since then I have had brain surgery, moved to a new location, had more major family drama, etc., etc., but I am going to make another attempt!

For those of you who are familiar with Lord Perry Historical and Specialized Patterns for fashion dolls, you already know what a large selection I already have.  Please contact me at LordPerryPattern@aol.com for information regarding ordering Lord Perry Patterns and such other information as you may need.

..Geneva White




No comments:

Post a Comment