Monday, April 18, 2011

Lord Perry Letter-Medieval & Fantasy Collections posted

Dear Lord Perry Ladies & Lords;

Loading the albums with pictures of my patterns is time consuming ( I have to edit many of my pictures for Facebook that didn't require this in my paper catalog) but I now have loaded the Medieval & Fantasy Collection today-now I have two of ten catalogs loaded (with some minor editing still to be done!). I seem to be having trouble letting some of you access this blog for comments;  I am not able to find any answer except that my settings are blocking you.  I have checked all the boxes that say to allow comments, but I still don't get a comments button on my blog.  Does anyone know how to do this?  If so, please e-mail me at Lordperrypattern@aol.com.  I would surely appreciate it.  

....Geneva

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see Lord Perry Patterns become a part of the online community! It's really hard to find historical patterns for the 11 1/2" fashion doll. If you are lucky enough to find one, they are usually difficult to sew. This is not the case with Lord Perry Patterns! I am a beginner to the sewing craft and have just completed my first LPP gown. I chose Eleanor of Aquitaine for my first project. It was easy and fun! I usually get frustrated or make an irreparable mistake before the completion of a doll gown, but this one turned out great! Geneva's patterns have simple, clear instructions and yield beautiful results! I can't wait to see what goodies she turns out next!

    ReplyDelete